Academic Research - EEE
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Client Details||Nature of works|
|1.||Prof.Jethose V Umar Mukthar.S||Coimbatore Pump Engineering||Low Power Consumption in Electric Motor|
|2.||Prof.Jethose V Sakthivel C||Balagi Engineering Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore||Electrical Machine Design|
|3.||Manikandan S Sakthivel C||St.Jude Electricals||Electrical Machines|
|4.||Dr.T.Anbalagan Dr.M.Jaya Prakash||Vanitha Engineering, Coimbatore||Energy Audit|
List of MoU
Centre of Excellence
IPCS Automation (PLC)
JCT College of Engineering and Technology joined with IPCS Automation Institute set up PLC Lab for JCT Educational Institutions.
IPCS through its research oriented and progressive approach offers perfect automation solutions to a vast array of industries which include but are not confined to software, marine and construction engineering.
This Automation training institute is an initiative of industrial automation framework which strives to increase the employability of Indian engineering graduates by creating ‘Centre of Excellence’ in Engineering Colleges and Universities which will provide cost effective access to world class latest technology through classroom teaching-learning.
The IPCS automation is an acclaimed ISO certified training centre to provide hands on training in PLC and embedded system for engineering students, faculty and industrial personnel in South India.
The IPCS automation also provides facilities for students to carry out their under graduate and post graduate projects. The Academy is actively involved in conducting short-term training courses for faculty and students from various engineering colleges. The centre has highly skilled Faculty/Engineers and all training programs are affiliated by SIDCO(INDIA), IAO(USA), Supreme Education Council (Qatar), DCS training TUV Rheinland Germany certified.
- To provide experiential education to students
- To rapidly develop prototypes using Test, Panel Board design, Measurement, programing in PLC
- To generate internship and recruitment opportunities based on PLC Automation
- To hands-on training with live Industrial problems
- To Train with Professional Educators
- To Train the students to carry out projects
- To Carry out Research Projects
- To Conduct short-term courses for Students
Recent and Emerging applications:
- Automated Rail System
- Automated Mining
- Automated Video Surveillance
- Automated Waste Management
- Home Automation
- Laboratory Automation
Industrial Automation (Industrial automation, PLC controllers)
Avatar Academy-Networking & Security
- Provide placement training for the students to enhance their ability to meet the MNC company’s requirements in the networking and security technologies.
- They include the exchange of funds from JCTCET to Avatar Academy-Networking & Security. Training fee for per students is $5,000/-.The CCNP security training fee will be given after completion of CCNP course.
Excellency by IPCS -Ingenious Power and Control System Laboratory
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is intended to provide technical support in our centre of Excellency by IPCS -Ingenious Power and Control Systems laboratory from this students are more benefit in PLC, SCADA, DCS, HMI, Drives, Embedded, Panel Designing, Process Control, Electric Controls. Final year students are successfully did the project in PLC programming for conveyor automation ,control system for reactor plant this is used for all chemical industry so the students are more benefited by the utilization of this laboratory and its create chance for getting job opportunity in competitive world. In upcoming year we planned for conducting faculty development program, workshop by utilizing this IPCS lab for the benefit of others to gain knowledge.