Scope of Research and Development Cell
- To create awareness and opportunities in Research and Development among the students & faculty and to create Research and Development atmosphere in every department
- To enhance interaction and cooperation between researchers for interdisciplinary and Multi-disciplinary work.
- Allocates funds for in-house R & D projects of the faculty, research scholars and students.
- To develop new tools and techniques to expedite problem solving with special emphasis on rural and socially relevant issues.
- Signing of MOU with industries and institutes for projects and training.
- Promoting Institute –Industry Interaction
- Motivating faculties and students to publish their papers in referred journals.