INDUSTRIAL INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIP CELL
Industry Institute partnership cell (IIPC) is established for enhancing the relationship between the institute and industry. This cell identifies the industrial expectation and promotes institutional preparation for meeting industrial needs by facilitating sponsored R&D projects, seminars, workshops and various other industrial training programmes.
- Carrying Out Development Activities In Collaboration With Industries And Governments
- Imparting In-Plant Training To Students And Faculty Members At Industries
- Arranging Industry And Public Sector Sponsored Project Assignments For Students
- Offering Courses On The Latest Developments In Engineering And Technology To Practitioners
MEMBERS LIST :
- GANESH , LECTURER/Mech,Dept – Cell In charge.
- SARGURU, HOD/Mech – Industrial Visit Co-Ordinator.
- SAKTHIVEL, HOD/EEE – Industrial Collaboration Co-Ordinator.
- SATISH BABU, HOD/CIVIL – Public Sector Project Co-Ordinator.
- PRASATH, HOD/PETRO – Students Internships Co-Ordinator.